Traxxas XO-1: Boca Bearings Install

I all started with my love for speed.

I love to drive as fast as possible. I started to receive speed tickets and that had to stop. The next best thing I figured out was RC racing.

I picked up my first Traxxas XO-1 and I was hooked. I got it up to 100 miles per hour but I wanted to go even faster. At this point it was time to build something better and I started the 150 mph project. This new XO-1 received all the bells and whistles.

I installed Castle Creations 1/5th scale ESC with A Leopard 1/5th scale motor. I used all 1/5th scale mounting products from High Gear RC. And batteries from Max Amps. I also went with 1/5th scale wheels from GRP and adapters from RC Hornet Products. Also it would never go this fast without using the Boca Bearings Lighting Kit for the Traxxas XO-1.

Check out the videos of the build:

Part 1: Wheel Knuckles, Center Drive Shaft and Crush Drive

Part 2: Steering and Differentials

Part 3: Front Assembly

Part 4: Rear Assembly

Part 5: Center Assembly

Part 6: Final Assembly


M. White Reckless
November 16, 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment